Register to Attend In-Person Services
- Capacity. One hundred twenty-five people max per service. This allows each family to be properly distanced.
- Location. Saturday at 5PM in the Gym, Sunday at 9AM in the Worship Center (upstairs) and Sunday at 10:45AM in the Gym.
- Seating. Reserved by advance registration (above) in the week leading up to the service. This allows us to put families together, yet ensure proper spacing.
- Masks. Required inside the building those two years and older; optional during the sermon while seated and distanced (except for in the "Mask Always" service).
- Physical Distancing. Maintain a distance of at least six feet with non-family members at all times.
- Refreshments. For everyone’s health, the church will not be providing food or coffee for the foreseeable future.
- Hygiene. Follow the standard practices recommended by government agencies, such as washing hands and refraining from touching one’s face. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed in key locations. You may also choose to bring your own.
- Ushers and Greeters. People will be available to assist you, but they will be masked and maintaining distance. No bulletins or handouts will be given. Communion elements will be available to be picked up on entry or you can bring your own. No gluten free elements are provided.
- Offering. Instead of passing an offering plate, we will have a retiring offering, with an usher standing in the back as you depart. You may also give electronically or through the mail.
- Click here for the Children's Ministry procedures.
We acknowledge the significant risk to your health and want you to know that your health and safely are very important to us. It is a personal decision whether or not to attend. Those at greater risk should consider staying home a while longer, or else take additional precautions. Anyone manifesting flu-like symptoms should stay home, along with anyone who discovers they have been exposed to the virus within the last 14 days. The service will be live-streamed and posted for later viewing.