- Masks. Required inside the building those two years and older; optional during the sermon while seated and distanced.
- Hygiene. Follow the standard practices recommended by government agencies, such as washing hands and refraining from touching one’s face. Hand sanitizer dispensers will be placed in key locations. You may also choose to bring your own.
- Ushers and Greeters. People will be available to assist you, but they will be masked and maintaining distance. Communion elements will be available to be picked up on entry or you can bring your own. No gluten free elements are provided.
- Offering. Instead of passing an offering plate, we will have a retiring offering, with an usher standing in the back as you depart. You may also give electronically or through the mail.
- Click here for the Children's Ministry procedures.
We acknowledge the significant risk to your health and want you to know that your health and safety are very important to us. It is a personal decision whether or not to attend. Those at greater risk should consider staying home a while longer, or else take additional precautions. Anyone manifesting flu-like symptoms should stay home, along with anyone who discovers they have been exposed to the virus within the last 14 days. The service will be live-streamed and posted for later viewing.